We require to following:
Do you hold a current Food Safety Supervisors Certificate, also known as the ‘Green Certificate’? Yes/No
- If Yes, what is your Green Certificate Number: [comment box]
- Expiry Date: [either comment box]
If No, obtaining an FFS Certificate is required to lease space at My Commercial Kitchen
Find out more at www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/fss
Where can I get a FFS Certificate? http://bit.ly/FoodSafetySupervisors
Do you hold a current Food Authority Notification Document? Yes/No
- If Yes, what is your Number:
- Expiry Date:
Examples of businesses which need to notify
- retail food outlets, other than seafood retailers that also process seafood or butchers
- businesses which sell food as a smaller part of their business such as chemists, cinemas, corner stores, petrol stations and sporting facilities
- food stall holders at regular, temporary or one-off events
- mobile food outlets
- school canteens
- childcare facilities that provide food and do not hold an Authority licence
- food manufacturers that do not hold an Authority licence
- food transport, storage or wholesale businesses
- importers and exporters of food or food ingredients
Who do I notify?
Do you carry business insurance, including public liability? Yes/No
If Yes, kindly email us a copy of your current Certificate of Currency
If No, please note you are required to carry business insurance, including public liability to lease space at My Commercial Kitchen
Do you have Workers Compensation insurance? Yes/No
What food will you be using the kitchen to prepare/make?
- What is your estimated arrival time? 7:00am; 7:30am etc
- Do you require to have food delivered prior to your arrival? Yes/No
If Yes, will this food require refrigerated storage?
What storage will you require? Fridge/Freezer/Both
Have you arranged for someone to be here to accept delivery of this food? Yes/No
- Will you require refrigerated storage of your product beyond your rental period? Yes/No
- For how long will you require the food to be stored after your hire period?
- Have you arranged for someone to be here to for pick up of this food? Yes/No
Optional Equipment Hire
My Commercial Kitchen also has additional equipment available for rent at extremely reasonable rates. These items were all purchased new and generally the best equipment available for the job at hand.
The list includes:
|Optional Equipment Hire||Daily||Weekly|
|5 Litre mixer - KitchenAid||$9.00||$30.00|
|5 Ltr mixer - Robot Coupe||$11.00||$36.00|
|20 Ltr mixer||$27.00||$89.00|
We also have a selection of vacuum sealer bags available here for purchase, as well as kitchen cloths, should by some chance you forget to bring yours.
Have you read our kitchen rules?
Please take time to familiarise yourself with our kitchen rules at
These rules are not onerous but are designed to make everyone’s life easier.